Rewamping Apollo Munich Insurance Website.
Apollo Munich Insurance
Senior UI UX
Can buying health insurance online be as easy as buying insurance offline
- People don’t understand the policies clearly and want to ask ‘what if’ questions.
- Apollo Munich website recorded low conversions in FY 2017
- People prefer calling their sales agents’ personal number for claims.
- The design is not focussed on key tasks and personas - purchase a health or travel insurance for an individual or family. It is designed to act as a brochure to let customers kind make sense and call.
- Buy and Plans are separate, where they should be combined in a single purchase flow.
- The content is very textual which does disservice to the mobile.
- Look at analytics data
- Conduct on field research
- Listen to sales call
- Analysis competition
- Understanding user needs by observing bahaviour
- Primary problem to solve: Increase online purchase vs decrease support calls vs increase non-health plans?
- Content strategy to leverage the AMHI brand through increasing engagement around health and insurance trends.
- Key question is to how to engage existing customers consistently, rather than only at the time of renewal.
- Differentiate clearly between new users vs returning users vs existing customers.
- Personalisation and recommendations basis past user data.
- Align on the product roadmap over next 12-24 months.